Click below for all the information you could ever want about the NATC number plate requirements.Number Plate Reqirements
VIEW EVENT ENTRIES
SEE WHO HAS SIGNED UP FOR EACH EVENT
|Eastern - Round 1||May 25th, 2019||Nebraska||View Entries|
|Eastern - Round 2||May 26th, 2019||Nebraska||View Entries|
|Eastern - Round 3||June 1st, 2019||Minnesota||View Entries|
|Eastern - Round 4||June 2nd, 2019||Minnesota||View Entries|
|Western - Round 1||June 15th, 2019||Colorado||View Entries|
|Western - Round 2||June 16th, 2019||Colorado||View Entries|
|Western - Round 3||June 22nd, 2019||Oregon||View Entries|
|Western - Round 4||June 23rd, 2019||Oregon||View Entries|
- After your signup fees have been received, there are NO REFUNDS. Please make sure when you are signing up that you can make all the events you register for.
- NATC Entry has the right to decline your entry or class.
- Online entry fees are as follows:
- Rider: $80.00
- Minder: $40.00
- Onsite entry fees are as follows:
- Riders: $100.00
- Minders: $50.00
- Day of Event
- Riders: $150.00
- Minders: $80.00
- Onsite entry times:
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- 8:00am - 8:30am
- All competition motorcycles require handlebar mounted wrist tether type motor killing device.
- Minnesota OHV tags are required to ride the Minnesota National and will be checked during tech inspection.
- If you are a MN resident, you need to buy a 3-year OHM registration sticker for $38.50.
- If you are not a MN resident, you need to buy a 1 year Non-Resident OHM trail pass sticker for $21.
- No other OHV registrations are required for out-of-state residents, just the trail pass.
- To purchase an OHM tag online (resident or non-resident), please visit the Minnesota DNR online licensing website.
- You can also purchase OHV passes on-site at the event.
- All riders that are under 16 years old (15 and younger) need to take the free online Safety Class, print off the certificate and bring it to tech inspection.
- Colorado OHV tags and spark arrestors are required to ride the Colorado National and will be checked during tech inspection.
- Any riders, minders, or spectators operating an OHV will need to have both a spark arrestor and a current Colorado OHV tag.
- Informaton on tags can be found on the Colorado OHV site.
- Tags are available at some local stores including WalMart.
- Oregon OHV tags and spark arrestors are required to ride the Oregon National and will be checked during tech inspection.
- ATV permits are required in the Tillamook State Forest at a cost of $10.50.
- You will need: drivers license, make, model and VIN number of your bike.
- Vendor List: https://www.oregon.gov/oprd/atv/pages/permit_vendors.aspx
2019 AMA/NATC MOTOTRIALS EVENTS
|EASTERN SERIES - ROUNDS 1/2||May 25/26||Nebraska||Newhawka, NE||Midwest Trials Association||Closed|
|EASTERN SERIES - ROUND 3/4||June 1/2||Minnesota||Gilbert, MN||UMTA||Closed|
|WESTERN SERIES - ROUND 1/2||June 15/16||Colorado||Howard, CO||RMTA||Closed|
|WESTERN SERIES - ROUND 3/4||June 22/23||Oregon||Tillamook, OR||Columbia Observed Trials Association||Closed|
For sign-up issues, please send an email to [email@example.com].